Brick Pavers are a long-lasting, durable choice when in need of adding a Patio or walkway to your living area. With many options for color, texture, size, and pattern to choose from, we can blend your patio into your landscape to flow smoothly with the house and garden beds.
A long-lasting paver patio will require a highly compacted base, proper pitch for water runoff and a high strength edge restraint to keep the pavers locked in place. We are certified with the Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute and follow their methods for installation. We also offer a warranty on all of our Hardscape projects.
Along with Brick Pavers we install:
- Garden walls
- Seat Walls
- Retaining walls
- Flagstone Patios & Walks
Our Brick Pavers Installation Process:
- Excavate & Remove the soil ” 8″ below grade.
- Compact the subgrade.
- Install Geotextile fabric to separate the subgrade from the base material.
- Install Base material and compact at 3″ lifts. 6″ total base depth.
- Install 1″ leveling Sand to prepare for pavers.
- Add brick pavers of choice.
- Install Pro grade Edge restraint to lock in pavers.
- Sweep in Joint sand, compact pavers and sweep again.
We install a variety of Products such as Fendt, Rosetta, Unilock, Belgard, and Oaks.
Serving: Ypsilanti, Ann Arbor, Saline, Belleville, Canton, Plymouth, Westland, Milan, Sumpter, Romulus